Piss Easy Fish

yakfishing

Get some butter and garlic & herb salt from the spice section at the supermarket. melt the butter in the microwave till soft and sprinkle in some of the garlic & herb, not too much - just taste it till its good. If you can manage a bit more effort chop up small some red onion and add to the mix. Spread the mixture over your fish and cook in foil on the barbie or the oven. Works for just about anything tastes great and is especially designed for the lazy or very hungry NOW chef.

lol nice job, thats pretty much what i do when i can't be stuffed to make anything complicated. just raid the spice cabinet and bake in the oven. :thumbup:

I even found PRE-MIXED garlic and onion spices yesterday...how good is that?!

Edited by Davy

In our house that would be a recipe that is reserved for when you want to put effort in.

Easy fish is:- cover fillet with wholemeal flour. cook in shallow oil for a couple of minutes each side. eat.

Dave

lol nice job, thats pretty much what i do when i can't be stuffed to make anything complicated. just raid the spice cabinet and bake in the oven. :thumbup:

I even found PRE-MIXED garlic and onion spices yesterday...how good is that?!

Havent seen the garlic and onion spice, but Im usually prepared the put in that little bit more effort for some fresh onion, I love it. But yeah look for the garlic and herb salt, not the garlic and herb seasoning (not as good) its the perfect combination. Do you use butter? If not try it its mmmm :drool: and use a big wod of it too cuz you get a nice sauce you can drizzle over the fish and whatever else.

In our house that would be a recipe that is reserved for when you want to put effort in.

Easy fish is:- cover fillet with wholemeal flour. cook in shallow oil for a couple of minutes each side. eat.

Dave

I have much to learn...

• 6 years later...