Your Favourite Combo

marus8504

Hi

i thought it might be intresting to find out what everyones fav combo is, and what type of fish they intend to target with it

my Rack Raider with a stradic 2500 spooled with 10Lb braid would have to be my Fav, i try and try is the key word to catch anything from flats to rat kings on it. great for Sp's

Mark

Edited by Mark's

my fave are my estuary light comboswhich are my dropshot matched to a shimano symetre 1500 for lure work, and a good ol uglystick matched to another symetre in 2500. looking to upgrade the ugly soon to shimano!

Edited by Davy

Mine would have to be my 6'8" fishfinder pro series with a 1500 symetre and 4lb crystal fireline

Fished with a locked drag it pulled bream and trevally out from oyster encrusted pilons with ease

Cant wait to try it on some pansized reds sometime soon :biggrin2:

Well for me it would have to be me everyday bash around.

oldie but a goodie

i bought a shimano bantam tx-mag baitcaster over 17 years ago.and it went on a wilson js680 ?? rod

that has caught me plenty.

still to this day i have that rod and reel and it still looks tip top and runs perfect.

but now sits on a shimano GTS series rod(cheap rod)now and i can,t break it.

rod on another combo now

I broke a Trev-x 12 months ago

i have a few combo's that i have never used in there current configuration

but one might find its way into my heart.

Edited by johnno

probly my stradic 4000 with x-cel weapon 702 snapper. it actually is a weapon and has caught everthing from squid to jellybean fin.

having said that, on the wish list now is a big stella and t-curve jig rod :drool:

the problem with fishing tackle is that you can never have enough of the damn stuff!!!

Beer and a meat pie is my favourite combo... :1prop:

:074::074::Funny-Post::thumbup: mine is a shimano 2500 (not to sure on the model) with a silstar something or other...... im sitting in my kitchen nice and warm and i really dont want to leave my seat and go in the rain up to my garage to get the damned things and relay the actuall models :1prop:

Cheers,

Brad