Wharf Fishing?

catchnrelease

Well winter is rolling around which means a drop in water temperature. But this also means (along with the weather) that I can't go wading in my boardies without freezing my nads off in the process. :depression::frozen:

So I thought I might head off to either Balmoral of Clifton Gardens wharves on Monday and try for some trevs, flatties and bream on SP and bait. However it's been ages since I've been to either of these areas so does anybody know what's happening? What's biting (if anything) and what are they taking? Which location is the better? Any other wharves in the Sydney area producing, and if so what?

Some people would think I'd be crazy heading out in this weather, but bugger it. A bit of rain is OK, it's only when it gets too windy that I decide to stay indoors.

ANY info appreciated. :1fishing1:

Edited by catchnrelease

yea just went down to look at the cremorne ferry wharf, its gone , bar a few poles :1yikes:

balmoral is holding squid, tailor and salmon at the moment , if you pick your time, although with this weather i might give it a miss, the swell making the water look like coffee :thumbdown:

clifton should be better with the water quality , holding the odd sambo and most deffinatley trevally

Rob