Jump to content

Sun Morning


Recommended Posts

hi raiders im hitting either h/c bay or iron cove tomorrow with 1975 taking the boat but not sure if were going to use it or not if theres anyone out there that wants to tag along in their own boat or joinn us off the bank if we dont use the boat get back to us here, decission on the spot will be made tonight starting about 630 in the morning lets see who is brave enough to take on the weather (cant wait no longer gotta have a fish massive withdrawals)

cheers mick

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello mate

Im taking the boat out in the morning, providing there is no rain about at about 6am ill be putting in at tunks and taking it from there. Probably only stay in midddle harbor but who knows once the feeling of being back on the water kicks in anything could happen,


Kiwi Dan

tight lines

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...