Fishfinder Tackle

The Iceman

I just spent some enjoyable time at Fishfinder Tackle with Tony spending my birthday money stocking up on gear needed for bream tournies As usual he had everything on my list of stuff to get and some more interesting stuff I didnt have on the list Drank some coffee and he even had some hot caramel quick for my daughter Next time I come over very soon I will be stocking up on SPs for reds

Thanks Tony always a pleasure to come over for a chat and spend some cash :thumbup:

Next time I come over very soon I will be stocking up on SPs for reds

Good one, when you get the SP's, bring em over and I'll store them in a safe place for 'ya. :tease:

:1happybday: to ya, didn't even realise you were one year older when I saw you on the weekend...........5 years older, yes, but one year, no!!! :074:

cheers :beersmile::beersmile:

Hooky

Good one, when you get the SP's, bring em over and I'll store them in a safe place for 'ya. :tease:

:1happybday: to ya, didn't even realise you were one year older when I saw you on the weekend...........5 years older, yes, but one year, no!!! :074:

cheers :beersmile::beersmile:

Hooky

You will have to come with me and get your own reddie SPs

I think Ive stopped looking like 30 and now look like 35 must be all those females in the house at the moment :1yikes::biggrin2: