Lake Lyell

kiwi waynie

Hi everybody,

I sent a email to Lithgow information re the post i read that sugested the lake may be open but not sure and here is the reply.

Hi Wayne,

Lake Lyell has been opened to boating again. Recent rains has seen the water levels at the Lake significantly increased and the area has been opening to all recreation activities for power boats. For your information the boat ramp is also in the water and is has been continuing to rain in the Lithgow catchment area.

Please advise your forum that Lake Lyell is open for boating.

Cheers,

Jodie Rayner

Lithgow Tourism

www.tourism.lithgow.com

T: 1300 76 02 76

You beuty i love that lake.

Lata Raida.

Waynie

Hi everybody,

I sent a email to Lithgow information re the post i read that sugested the lake may be open but not sure and here is the reply.

Hi Wayne,

Lake Lyell has been opened to boating again. Recent rains has seen the water levels at the Lake significantly increased and the area has been opening to all recreation activities for power boats. For your information the boat ramp is also in the water and is has been continuing to rain in the Lithgow catchment area.

Please advise your forum that Lake Lyell is open for boating.

Cheers,

Jodie Rayner

Lithgow Tourism

www.tourism.lithgow.com

T: 1300 76 02 76

You beuty i love that lake.

Lata Raida.

Waynie

Thanks Wayne for confirming that, was not sure who to confirm that with. :thumbup:

Cheers

Rochelle

:thumbup::yahoo::yahoo: look out its on trout fishn in the bloody cold cant wait cheers for the info mate

mabe we should put the call out and see if we can get a few raiders up there for a days fishn i know ill be there soon

cheers mick

I know myself and my brother would be very keen for that ASAP. Possibly go up on a Friday arvo and camp unit late Sunday :thumbup:

I have a few friends that work in the mines in the area and the general consensus is that Lyell will get pumped out sooner rather than later to feed the rest of the Delta system, all hear say of coarse but something to keep in mind.

Cheers.

Robbie