What Rod

KingsRule

hey guys

Just got hold of my first TLD , looking for a suitble rod , Preferabley something in the 5'6 range (no roller tip) , budget of about $100 may be able to push it a little higher if need be.

i will be using 15kg mono ,i will be using it for livebaiting and heavy baitfishing 99% of the time

Any reccomendations?

Rob

Edited by KingsRule

You can now get Shimano backbone elite rods with a ring tip guide. around $120 or so

true i have heard of these, i like the backbone series good value for money i says. i got a 24kg with roller tip and it is an awsome rod

Hey guys, thanks for the help, i went to the shop and he showed me the shimano taipan 15-24kg , feels more like a 15kg stick though.

He had 1 BBE that sammy mentioned, VERY nice rod, sadly just out of price range.

Hey guys, thanks for the help, i went to the shop and he showed me the shimano taipan 15-24kg , feels more like a 15kg stick though.

He had 1 BBE that sammy mentioned, VERY nice rod, sadly just out of price range.

Tread carefully Rob!!!!!!!!!! You know our past dealings with these rods your looking at mate!

DAN

D&G