Land Based Fishing Off Bluefish Tomorrow

Spanker

Hi lads,

I am planning to hit a ledge off North Head early tomorrow, facing almost due east. I think there is a dead low tide tomorrow at 0730, which can't be helped, but I am not sure if it will be washed out from this wind anyway.

Can anyone throw an opinion about the swell heading into the heads?

Cheers

Spanker

I think the swell is meant to be around 2 - 2.5 metres tomorrow. Bluefish will be getting pumped by waves if this is the case, probably not ideal conditions to hit bluefish land based tomorrow I would say.

I think the swell is meant to be around 2 - 2.5 metres tomorrow. Bluefish will be getting pumped by waves if this is the case, probably not ideal conditions to hit bluefish land based tomorrow I would say.

Really? My last two fishing trips were washed out, I am desperate to get out there aaaaaaaaaaah :1badmood:

Haha you're in the same boat as most... You could always check it out in the morning from the lookout and if it's too rough fish the harbour somewhere where it's more protected.

The swell was huge this morning around the heads!

Haha you're in the same boat as most... You could always check it out in the morning from the lookout and if it's too rough fish the harbour somewhere where it's more protected.

The swell was huge this morning around the heads!

I had a look this arvo mate, its massive and definatly a no go zone :1yikes:

I ended up hedging my bets, we went down to have a look, banking on the low tide to keep the ledge from getting washed out and it paid off, will post a report.

Thanks for the comments!

Spanker