Botany Bay 7/7/07

james1990

Hi guys

Hit the bay today

Left cooks river ramp at 10am straight to mol point.

Fished mol point for a good 2 hours for a coupla lil pinkies (i mean little) and dad had a good run but dropped it. We were not using burly so our results would have been better if we did burly.

Headed over to the oilwharf fished for about a hour or so for a few lil pinkies again and a OK sized flounder.

Decided to have a cruise up the georges to get some hours up on the motor for the 10 hour service, met CFD and sammy0084 at oatley to show them the new rig, from there went back home.

The water started off ok then the wind picked up for abit, at about 3.30 the bay was flat as a tack, i wish i was out there now :(

cheers james

P.S keep an eye out for all the waterways and police we spotted several authorites boats out there, more than normal.

Thanks mate, where abouts were you, there wern't to many other boats out, i might remember seeing you if u can refresh my memory.

cheers james

I WASNT ACTUALLY ON THE WATER,I WENT OUT FOR A DRIVE ALONG THE ROAD ON TOP OF

MOL POINT AND SAW YOU ANCHORED UP OFF THERE.THERE WASNT TOO MANY OTHER

BOATS AROUND.

Hey James,

Bad luck yesterday, but good to get out. We saw you as you were coming out of Kyeemagh. I was on ree Game. Sweet looking rig. Almost exactly like my old one. Nice.

We didnt do any good, too rough so we were in by 10.

Cheers

Anthony

Saw you guys heading back in at the breakwall

Reel game is a huge boat,,,looks like a carribean of some sort, what motors has she got? i thought i saw a set of twin etecs there :1prop: , top boat, mad looking fishing gear.

cheers james