Historic Wreck

wildfish

"not to be interfeared with"

does this mean that i cant fish this location?

tell you what luke you could burley it well just too make sure you can't fish this location. :074:

where is it luke?

regards

jewgaffer

fish on :1fishing1:

ive just bought a map card for my new sounder and theres a few marked on it so i also pulled out my paper chart for a double check which is also marked!

2 of interest as they are close just outside botany and south of jibbon which ive just read up a bit of history on s.s. tuggerah went down 17/5/1919 transporting coal from bulli to sydney!

also says its a great diving and fishing site! so i guess thats my question answered! i can send gps if you like jewgaffer!

ive just bought a map card for my new sounder and theres a few marked on it so i also pulled out my paper chart for a double check which is also marked!

2 of interest as they are close just outside botany and south of jibbon which ive just read up a bit of history on s.s. tuggerah went down 17/5/1919 transporting coal from bulli to sydney!

also says its a great diving and fishing site! so i guess thats my question answered! i can send gps if you like jewgaffer!

terrific. thanks wildfish the marks will come in handy

the one off south jibbon could explain why cuttle fish are always there if it's nearly square to the little beach? i've fished there but every yakka get's hit in the back of the neck.

i've got a plan to sit on bundeena wharf in a game chair like stewy and jimmy bowers did and get the ferry bloke to drop a loaded cuttlefish out near cronulla somewhere. :biggrin2::074:

but i've got to work out this si-tex i've inherited so haven't got a sydney map for it yet. can't follow the pidgeon american japanese in the idiot's guide or follow the sounder menu either and about to use it as an anchor.

they've lost me with hi-tech sounder menus and no expert knows what type of map suits the gps part of a si-tex profish 2 map sounder plus model either

i wish i had the old lowrance sounder back that went with my old yalta.

life was better before all the menus came out for advanced users only with not even a hint for the older brigade.

cheers

jewgaffer

fish on :1fishing1: