$1 Aud = $0.87 Usd!

gness

1 Australian dollar = 0.8731 U.S. dollars

1 Australian dollar = 106.527574 Japanese yen

Looks like now's the time to hit up US ebay and all those Japanese sites for new gear!!! :yahoo:

put me down for one of each of the those currencies you advertised

jewgaffer

fish on :1fishing1::yahoo:

1 Australian dollar = 0.8731 U.S. dollars

1 Australian dollar = 106.527574 Japanese yen

Looks like now's the time to hit up US ebay and all those Japanese sites for new gear!!! :yahoo:

Is is indeed a good thing and you should be able to get an even better rate than what you have quoted. :thumbup:

Time to go shopping online in the US me thinks. :thumbup:

cheers :beersmile:

Hooky

i'd love to buy some loomis rods from the states and reels from japan

hi hotty scotty,

regarding g.loomis rods. you will find shipping a fishing rod from the states would be a helluva problem because of the length being too long for u.s.ps. and shipping make the whole excersize far too expensive for 1 rod, and you find shipping costs etc to be definately out of the question using only alternatives, like the couriers, fedex or u.p.s even if you bought in a couple of others with them as well.

the maximum length for global express with u.s.p.s. is a rod which breaks dow to 42" so must be a 2pce rod , but a friend in south carolina who lives a block from the uglystik factory in columbia s.c slipped my 10 ugly stik tiger rods past a post girl and there is no further check after that.

remember that is only because one part fits into the other they finish up longer than 42 inches when apart. one would cost me about $35 u.s. usps airmail and the 10 x 2p 7' tiger rods was about $110 u.s.with postal insurance from memory . i had to pay full customs plus gst when they arrived at the postal and customs depot at clyde

i believe excellent reels are made in japan if you ever find one that is. they are known as japan models with most parts being made in korea or china for economics

hope this helps?

jewgaffer

fish :1fishing1:

Edited by jewgaffer