Apple Tree Bay Boat Ramp

Luringbream

Just wondering which boat ramp you guys use when targeting hairtail? Last week i launched from the road bridge however ive heard that theres one in Apple Tree Bay, which will cut both car and petrol costs.

Does anyone know what the street is called of the Apple Tree Bay boat ramp as i want to log it in to my tom tom so it takes me directly there?

DAN

Edited by Luringbream

Just wondering which boat ramp you guys use when targeting hairtail? Last week i launched from the road bridge however ive heard that theres one in Apple Tree Bay, which will cut both car and petrol costs.

Does anyone know what the street is called of the Apple Tree Bay boat ramp as i want to log it in to my tom tom so it takes me directly there?

DAN

Parsley Bay Broklyn is the closest by boat to jerusalem Bay. Cheers Dave

Thanks for the help guys, i appreciate it.

Thing is i just wanted the street name so i could log it in to this GPS thingy so i can find which has the shortest route by car. Those tom tom things are pretty cool, they give you an estimated time of arrival plus a whole other bunch of crap!

DAN

Thanks for the help guys, i appreciate it.

Thing is i just wanted the street name so i could log it in to this GPS thingy so i can find which has the shortest route by car. Those tom tom things are pretty cool, they give you an estimated time of arrival plus a whole other bunch of crap!

DAN

Geez ,we have a boat ramp section on this site :1yikes:

http://fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.php?showtopic=22244

Cheers Stewy

Approx distance to jerusalem bay from....

Parsley bay = 8.4km

Mooney Mooney = 13km

ATB = 10.5km

Obviously ATB would be closer to get to from home, but my boat goes through a litre per km, so driving on the road is kinda insignificant to me when it come to petrol usage.

Paul