Wednesday 25th Yellow Blue Big Eye Tuna Trip Brownes

Seazar

Hi everyone.

Thought I'd start another trip on Wednesday alongside Jon's Mon/Tues Trip. In respect & to maybe give the raiders an option for another day.

Leaving Botany Bay some time in the morning yet to be confirmed. But Wednesday is a definate day for me.Catching livies & troll to Brownes & hit cubing hard. I'm planning an "All Dayer" & come back at sunset. I wanna exhaust the day.

It would be good to have some company out there for the first run out wide for the season. Nothing like a good banter over the radio while cubing for hours just to keep the spirits up. Plus being a newy it will be a great chance to put some faces to the avatars & posts.

Should be a ripper day out there. :thumbup: So far less than 1/2 a meter swell. YEAH BABY!!!

All are welcome. If there's heaps of us we can punch out a wall of cubes that'll either fatten the tuna for the fishos going the following weekend or we'll drag them all the way from Victoria :074::thumbup:

Cheers

Zol

Edited by Seazar

May see u if we decide to go Wed, its down to either Tues or Wed for us so far.

Waiting on confirmation from team Crazy.

penguin

Sounds good Penguin. Keep me posted.

Looks like the weather for wednesday is still holding on as a good day. That swell seems to be taking it's to abate.

Cheers

Zol

Sorry for the late reply guys. Been sorting my gear out.

DAN. Sorry but I am full. Well a comfortable 3 of us. My apologies to all that volinteered. I had a friend pull out on the weekend so I invited the first PM who was Fishy fingers.

So Mr Fishy fingers... I hope you're ready for great day & may our fingers get even fishier. :thumbup: Just don't stick it under my nose mate. :074:

Big Bob... Glad you can make it. If you got room for a deckie that's great. I think there're a few raiders keen.

If you're getting there that early I suppose we'll get there early as well. What do you think Fishy Fingers??? I'd rather beat the peak hour traffic anyway.

I want to start up at the concrete slabs for some livies before I head out. If you're doing the same we can meet there at say around 5am. Unless you're heading straight out there. What do you think Bob?

As for a channel...you can pick whatever channel you want on either radio mate.

It'll be good to meet a fishraider or three on Wednesday.

Is anyone else coming???

Cheers

Zol

Edited by Seazar

Zol,

I'm keen as mustard mate!

I'm off to see Watto this arvo to get the overhead re-spooled and grab some extra gear. He's got a nice reel I've had my eye on too ;)

I'll be at your place around 4ish.

See ya then (get the coffee on!)

Cheers,

Martin

PS: Can you use a digital videao camera? I ask cause someone's gonna have to video me catching my monster fin!!!!

Edited by fishy fingers

Zol,

I'm keen as mustard mate!

I'm off to see Watto this arvo to get the overhead re-spooled and grab some extra gear. He's got a nice reel I've had my eye on too ;)

I'll be at your place around 4ish.

See ya then (get the coffee on!)

Cheers,

Martin

PS: Can you use a digital videao camera? I ask cause someone's gonna have to video me catching my monster fin!!!!

:beersmile: Here's to your prdiction FF.

Penguin. How about we make it easy use Channel 72 on either radio. Good to see your coming.Looks like Big Bob has lost his deckie. If anyone wants to volinteer Let me know as he will be heading out tonight & sleeping on the water so he won't be contactable. I'll be around till 4 am so I can check for PM's

Here we go, here we go, here we go. :1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1:

Cheers

Zol

weathers looking fine, wind is good, less than 1/2 meter swell.........ohhhhh i've got a good feeling!!!!!

I'll be happy if we catch some livies today. I'm hoping big bob has so he can share it around. He's been there all night so he should have filled a 40 gallon drum :074: