Fishing After Floods In/around Central Coast

luffyjnr

I've been fishing the creeks and bays around the Central Coast for the last couple of weeks after the big floods.. I have seen very little action, especially up the top of the tidal areas of the creeks.

The question is.. what are the thoughts about the affect on tidal creek, bays when they have a big fresh water 'flush out' and when they should start back on track.

EG. I was at a normal flattie spot, and you see fish action on the top of the water, the water was clean, and clear, but no action could be seen on the surface..

THOUGHTS?

My work mates up coast are braining the Jews in the tidal bays at the moment. They reckon its because of the big flush out. They were also catching big sambos there aswell.

I'm not sure of the name of the bay , but apparently the mouth has opened up quite significantly since the flood.

Can find out for you if your keen.

Cheers,

Stumpy

My work mates up coast are braining the Jews in the tidal bays at the moment. They reckon its because of the big flush out. They were also catching big sambos there aswell.

I'm not sure of the name of the bay , but apparently the mouth has opened up quite significantly since the flood.

Can find out for you if your keen.

Cheers,

Stumpy

MATE!! Just a little, be interesting where they are hookin em.. I suppose that I have been fishing, tackle wise, for the fish you get in those areas. I will give it a shot for the jewies, sambos n tailor.

Thanks mate,

Luffy