Beachfishing Social

Bigfoot

Hi all,

Reading in the past of a number of successful social events, Blackfish and Hairtail to name a couple, curiosity has bitten and has made me throw out the question:

Would there be anyone keen to try a session on the beach? and for that matter has it been tried before?

Thinking it would probably have to be a very early morning or late arfternoon start (as surfers tend to not care to much about fishos).

Good to give the Land lovers an exclusive and i would love to see my local Beach filled Nth to Sth with Fishraiders.

As i have not attended a social or know how they opperate, am i going about this the right way? and if so, is there any intrest for one?

Cheers

Bigfoot

Thanks cfd,

consider me educated, thanks for setting me straight,

nice result up north,

HOWEVER:

would still be interested to know if the eastern suburbs folk would like to hammer a strech of sand for an alloted period of time, just to show we can cut it with our Northern cousins.

posibilities Raiders????????????

Cheers

Bigfoot

Edited by Bigfoot

G'day Bigfoot.

Admin have decided that there will be a maximum of four sanctioned socials per year. The calander is full!

However feel free to put up a post in the "fishing trips" section if you would like to have a beach fish with some other Raiders. It wouldn't be a "social" as such but I'm sure you'll get a bit of interest.

Cheers,

Grant.

G'day Bigfoot.

Admin have decided that there will be a maximum of four sanctioned socials per year. The calander is full!

However feel free to put up a post in the "fishing trips" section if you would like to have a beach fish with some other Raiders. It wouldn't be a "social" as such but I'm sure you'll get a bit of interest.

Cheers,

Grant.

Thanks grant,

Good idea, will have to try that.

Cheers

Bigfoot

G'day Bigfoot,

Just as an example , a few of us let it slip that we would be chasing Hairtail in Jerusalem Bay the last couple of weekends . We had ahuge turnout of Raiders who joined us. Im sure there would be many members who would enjoy a beach session soon.

Ross