Georges, Friday Night

bastik

Anyone going georges river this friday night? Got a pass from the mrs' for good behavior.

Look out for two blokes wearing balaclavas to keep our ears warm.

cheers

b

Hi bastik what type of fishing will you be doing? Are you going to fish around the two bridges?

I don't think it will be as cold on the water as one would expect tonight and you could go well before the weekend change takes it back to the lousy southerly direction.

I've generally found some species come on the bite before the southerly change hits while others shut down well before it starts to change.

Others become quite active for quite a few hours at both ends of the tide at the start of the southerly and then shutdown when a southerly continues, while other hardier non table fish as well as yakkas and trevally are generally always active when the others shut down.

You should do well with hardy trevally at c.c bridge and peeled hawkesbury prawns work very well

Let me know how you go mate. pm me whenever as I wanted to keep up to date with the jewie situation at c.c.bridge if that's applicable to your session

cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

JG

Not much to write about.

Out for a breaming session up around Lugarno and then back to easthills foot bridge.

Managed a feed and a few nuisance eels.

Even a bad night on the georges is a good night.

Very dark though with no moon or cloud.

Made it fun getting around dodging rubbish in the river.

cheers

b