Med-heavy Shimano Outfit 4sale

Rick T

G''day fellas

Due to an excess of bottom bashers (I own 2 TLD 25 outfits aswell) I have decided to sell one of my rigs. The reel is in new condition and comes with the box/instructions etc. The rod is also in excellent condition.

Shimano backbone 7'' 6-10kg rod matched with a shimano charter special TR2000LD spooled with 300m of 30lb Tuff Line Braid.

$300 for the lot

Please pm me if interested

Edited by Rick T

G''day guys

I also have an okuma epix 20 spooled with 6lb fireline. It comes with box, reel bag and spare allu spool. It has some scratches but still is in perfect mechanical condition. I''ll throw it in for an extra $20 for anyone that buys the shimano.

Guest Jocool

GEEEEZZ Rick...you know how to torment a guy dont you! :confusuion:

Somebody buy it quick before I do and then have to live outside when my missus finds out!!!! :crankymissus:

I promised not to buy any more tackle! Hope she doesnt find out bout the big shads I bought today! :confusuion:

Just noticed the charter specials are on special at campbells for $199 + $10 delivery which doesn''t help my cause :happy: so if Joe picks up the rod on sunday I will be letting both reels with braid go for $220 together. Let u fellas know now and will change s/f next week.

No interest shown for this stuff so I guess it is overpriced. Lets try again

Shimano backbone rod $60

Okuma epix 20 with 6lb fireline $60

shimano charter special with 30lb braid $160

If the rod or okuma are purchased with the charter special $200 for both. If everything is purchased together $240