For Tuna And Snapper Report

Ross Hunter

Raiders,

Went for a blackfish today but alas they are not back yet... :05: maybe to morrow...Ah! optimism what us fishos are driven by.

For a great report on yellowfin and snapper and to see our new boat visit www.gamefishingcharters.com.au Look in Fishing Reports and be our guest on the site Go into Fishing Stories and Hints for a heap of good yarns on How to Catch a lot of our piscatorial friends marlin , tuna, mahis, kings and more. :1welcomeani:

Hope you enjoy

Ross and Glenn Hunter

Raiders,

Went for a blackfish today but alas they are not back yet... :05: maybe to morrow...Ah! optimism what us fishos are driven by.

For a great report on yellowfin and snapper and to see our new boat visit www.gamefishingcharters.com.au Look in Fishing Reports and be our guest on the site Go into Fishing Stories and Hints for a heap of good yarns on How to Catch a lot of our piscatorial friends marlin , tuna, mahis, kings and more. :1welcomeani:

Hope you enjoy

Ross and Glenn Hunter

Fair dinkum Ross, I don't know where you get all this energy and heading for Port Stephens as well . Can you send me a copy of those home cooking recipes with all the good fishing vitamins. :clapping:

Cheers

Jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Due to the crappy weather today.and :wife: being in one of those moods :1badmood: I loaded the boy's in the car and headed to Bellambi ramp for a look. I might head to The Hump from down there it must be half the distance from Bellambi. Only thing is we wont get to take in that wonderful scenery that Ross is talkin about. Come on October

That boat sure looks nice Ross might get one myself next year :074:

I dont think you need any vitamins Jewgaffer I'm still trying to decipher your post on Barometric pressure :tease:

Russ

I dont think you need any vitamins Jewgaffer I'm still trying to decipher your post on Barometric pressure :tease:

Russ

Oh please!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything was easy to understand.................... except the bit after"now listen here" :1prop:

Easy Jewie, I'm just a little bored and having a bit of fun !

Cheers,

Stumpy(Bored Stiff)

Fair dinkum Ross, I don't know where you get all this energy and heading for Port Stephens as well . Can you send me a copy of those home cooking recipes with all the good fishing vitamins. :clapping:

Cheers

Jewgaffer :1fishing1:

JEWGAFFER,

I love it and that makes it really easy

Roscoe

Thanks Roscoe, your answer really says it all.

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

PS Shirl says we should get marlin with you :yahoo: Us fishos can never get enough good experience at that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danmariboyz... "I loaded the boy's in the car and headed to Bellambi ramp for a look " " :1badmood: "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Russ, no good just looking blank around boat ramps under an umbrella, mate :074: play my barometric pressure article back on a tape recorder and learn it all in parrot fashion and say polly wanna cracker, polly wanna cracker, in faster repetitions till you learn that off by heart, then simply read my article once more only. :074: :074:

Cheers stumpy (Bored stiff waiting to hear his barometer alarm) and Russ (Under Pressure) hehehe

jewgaffer (Now full of beans thanks Ross)