South Coast

b-fore-tony

:1fishing1::mad3: Hi all how are you?

well we all just got back from a week at tomakin down south near batemens bay had a great time and got outfished by dj my son we aere on the tomaga river and dj got himself a beautiful flatty at 36.5cm and yes i got not one fish all week. well i got a pic of it and wear we were standing was my veiw for the week awesome place down there seeya.

I know the feeling.

the kids seem to get us all. Its always the way. I can spend $100's on rod and reels, and without a doubt my nephey will catch more fish than I ever will. But thats the best part.....sometimes.

Ive spent the last 2 Fridays down the south coast, with a little more luck. Last weekend we threw the boat in at Manyana beach, and at the end of the day, had 7 awesome flatties around 45cm. Dinner was awesone, and the bundy was flowing. :beersmile:

Yesterday we were off Kiama, and although slow and hard work, we got a mixed bag of flathead, snapper and some jackets on steroids. After talking to a friend in Manyana, he said the leatheries had been a pest for the last 4 months, but they had moved on. Lets hope this happens in Sydney.

I know the feeling.

the kids seem to get us all. Its always the way. I can spend $100's on rod and reels, and without a doubt my nephey will catch more fish than I ever will. But thats the best part.....sometimes.

Ive spent the last 2 Fridays down the south coast, with a little more luck. Last weekend we threw the boat in at Manyana beach, and at the end of the day, had 7 awesome flatties around 45cm. Dinner was awesone, and the bundy was flowing. :beersmile:

Yesterday we were off Kiama, and although slow and hard work, we got a mixed bag of flathead, snapper and some jackets on steroids. After talking to a friend in Manyana, he said the leatheries had been a pest for the last 4 months, but they had moved on. Lets hope this happens in Sydney.

Hey splinters just imagine if the kids were your age you'd be trying to outcast them with all the hi tech gear and they woud be kidding again, just duffing the cast out underarm and right into the fish :1yikes:

Cheers mate, the awesome fish on Fridays were probably due to your making more noise? :thumbup:

jewgaffer :1fishing1: