Camping

marlin1962

did anyone go to the penrith camping expo and see the big barra tank and lure demo,

i thought the barra were a bit under fed and not to interested in his lures even thow i

bought one of his frog lures (because my youngest thought it was cute.) there were some

really mad looking camper trailers which lin wants now instead of our tent, which would be much

easyer to put up than our 63kg canvas tent we have now, the one she looked at was about 38k which

makes our 63kg tent look good for a few years yet. not that many fishing stands , but some great

kayak stands they have some mad set up's on them i neally broke out the credit card till lin looked at me

with that look. but anyway a good day out for the family.

cheers marty. :beersmile:

I meant to get there this year but I forgot that it was on.

Here is a picture of our camper trailer that we will be using again in a couple of weeks.

post-963-1189843890_thumb.jpg

I meant to get there this year but I forgot that it was on.

Here is a picture of our camper trailer that we will be using again in a couple of weeks.

post-963-1189843890_thumb.jpg

hi rzep, i do think the camper trailers are the go, but then i have to take the work ute to tow the trailer and the misses has to tow the boat unless we get one with the rack for the boat on top ,it all comes down to $'s but i love the freedom of camping,where some friends of ours won't cop it for less than 5 stars,they don't know what there missing do they rzep. nice camper you have there buddy.

cheers marty. :beersmile:

Yep, I wandered over there today.

Definately some great campers and Winnebagos'. :1yikes:

I'll stick with the tent and roof rack awning I have.....for now!!! :biggrin2:

All I came away with was two new trivetts for my 4.5qt and 12qt camp ovens and a new oven bag for my 12qt oven.

No real savings on anything, as one would expect, but a c'van and camping show is always worth going to even just for the browse and the chance to get some ideas for "making" instead of "buying.

None the less, it was "free" entry. :1prop:

cheers :beersmile:

Hooky