Post Work Squid Session

Sammy0884

Ceph, we will have to pair up soon for a squidly sesh. I just re spooled the Calcutta with Rapala Braid which is better for casting. I'll let you know when I get the call from CFD/Sammy and we will head down...

I will put the rod in the ute tonight and leave it in the office. Dont forget yours....

And Sammy, I am sorry, but I will have a tiagra floating out with a live bait under a balloon just in case a few thunnus are around....you know the rules....

Make sure you get a decent rod holder for the Tiagra!!! Don't want to donate it to the ocean...... AGAIN!! :1prop:

.... look whose talking? :wacko:

CFD.. you are absolutely right. Weather is crap. :thumbdown:

Nice squid there guys, :thumbup:

Not often you see a yuppie looking fisho down at those rocks, unless

of course they are there to check out some of them strange, middle aged men

sunning their privates :1yikes: just next to you guys there at Little Congy. :1prop:

Good luck in catching some desent fish on your newly aqcuired bait btw. :thumbup:

penguin

Nice squid there guys, :thumbup:

Not often you see a yuppie looking fisho down at those rocks, unless

of course they are there to check out some of them strange, middle aged men

sunning their privates :1yikes: just next to you guys there at Little Congy. :1prop:

Good luck in catching some desent fish on your newly aqcuired bait btw. :thumbup:

penguin

Hey penguin.. these squiddes found their way into the fying pan! yum!

i had a similar thought... young man, in a business shirt and suit pants, climbing over rocks at la perouse... it didn't look like i was going fishing for fish hahahah... bit wrong but anyway...

38 posts for a 45 minute squid session! i think i know where to find a bunch of raiders fishing landbased for squid this coming week... :P