Mona Vale Rocks Sometimes

luderick59

Hi Peter

Sorry to hear there were none off the rocks - is that normal for this time of year, or is this lack of fish just now, something totally new to your blackfishing experience??? Very annoying.

Good luck & have fun down at Balmoral - keep that net handy!!! Hope you get a monster! Just keep them away from those pylons! I bet our buddies from last week will be there, too! Give Capt Hook a yell, in case he can make it too!

Cheerio

Roberta

[hi roberta :1fishing1:

the fish are there but so are big waves rather be safe than sorrey spot x on the beach should fire if it is not too windy on the run up to high

capt hook will see my post the wind should be sw in the morning so it will be calm [i hope]

peter :1fishing1:

Hi Pete, is there anywhere I can get my fold up chair down onto the beach near a gutter.? I'm thinking of driving up tomorrow to put a few beach rods out. Will you be around tomorrow Pete? Can you get some bait fish and work out where we should go and I wonder if Royce is back at work as yet .

Cheers Peter

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

[just got back from a 2hr session at mona vale rain gale force winds but managed 1 nice blackie 39cms from the beach :thumbup:

jewgaffer give mona vale a miss :( balmoral in the morning ive got bait and burley hope to see you and royce there if your free

see if we can pull some of those big lunkers from under the wharf :yahoo:

Spot x produces again!! Was that with your squidgie sinker?? Well done, Peter.

Take your cameras & a video if you have one!!! There are monsters lurking under the pylons - Top of the tide will be about 3-4pm tho - should be on the chew anyway .... only one way to find out....

Good luck!!

Roberta

Edited by Roberta

Sorry boys i'm out at work tomorrow, but i have a session planned for next monday with a mate up the Parra River if anyones keen as shes firing very well of late with some very solid fish, had two trips up there for a total of 20 fish, shorelines are covered in weed up that way too

Pete meant to ask hows the lake fishing as my mate Frank wants to give it a go.

PM me if you are interested guys i can get some very nice weed at the moment which they are going ballistic over!

Cheers

Royce.

[just got back from a 2hr session at mona vale rain gale force winds but managed 1 nice blackie 39cms from the beach :thumbup:

jewgaffer give mona vale a miss :( balmoral in the morning ive got bait and burley hope to see you and royce there if your free

see if we can pull some of those big lunkers from under the wharf :yahoo:

Hi Pete I'll bring a raincoat and which rod for the blackfish Pete a 2-4kg with 3 nibble tips, a 12lb yankee Intercoastal spinning rod or a Fenwick 10w or all three? I'll spread 3 beach rods around even if I have to ring a cab to get over to one.

Keen as mustard Pete. You've got my number give me a call. I might even write a note for Little Jewgaffer but I have to say he's going fishing with his pa coz coz he goes to Confession and I hit the contribution box down there and i'm so keen I don't care if the auditors are coming in next week, they'll give me chitty for all our fish. :1yikes: and do we all split the change?

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Pete Got any ray repellent for the big beach rods down there? :mad3:

[hi jewgaffer :1fishing1:

1rod about 7to9 ft flexible tip that can handle 3to 6 kg line a nicely weighted float [running] 6lb trace no8 or no 10 hooks ive got heaps gear

ihope to be there 7.30 low tide

see ya :1fishing1:

peter

g/day royce havent fished the lake for about 1 week and nothing but small blackies at the caravan park spot

peter

Edited by luderick59

Bummer...read this too late...and I was looking at the low tide times yesterday to go and collect some cabbage for a Balmoral Blackie session...but got busy with errands...then got an invite to lunch at the Brookie Hotel...which I went and got a few downs...downed some schooners that is... :beersmile: