Permatrim Video Test

ATrezise

Hi Andy, great video, well done and yes we like Permatrims for stern heavy boats. They are the only ones that really work.

You should get in touch with Permatrim (Garry) and let them know you did this test. I am sure they would be interested in it because of how well it imporved the performance of your boat.

Cheers,

Huey.

Hi Andy, great video, well done and yes we like Permatrims for stern heavy boats. They are the only ones that really work.

You should get in touch with Permatrim (Garry) and let them know you did this test. I am sure they would be interested in it because of how well it imporved the performance of your boat.

Cheers,

Huey.

Hi Huey,

I have sent an email to Garry, but no reply as yet.

Im still tossing up whether to get the guage and wire loom from you for my Etec 40. The only factor weighing now is the local dealer seems to think its going to cost a couple of hundred to install. Claims to have used about $100 worth of extra wire and connectors to install it in another guys tiller steer boat. For what they're quoteing I could almost tow it down to Sydney and get you to do it.

Andrew

Hi Andrew, depending on how your dealer has wired up the tiller handle it should not be a big deal to fit a Tacho. If they have done it correctly the harness running from the powerhead to the tiller will have the wiring to run a Tacho and you will just have to fit the Tacho and warning horn to give you the RPM, warning lights and audible warning.

Cheers,

Huey.