Attention Quinny & Stacer Owners!

kw367

Hi Quinny & Stacer Owners with the flippy seats!

Just wondering how you guys like this type of seat. I'm thinking of putting one in my Bayliner because I can't fit a swivel under the driver's seat. It would make it much better to fish out of in Summer, as PJ and I could both shelter under the bimini whilst facing the back of the boat.

Thaaaanx! :thumbup:

Good Morning, the flip back seats from Telwater are excellent seats and having the ability to change direction without swivelling the seat is great and they are comfortable to boot. We can order as a spare part and you also get the "Raider" discount.

PM me if you would like details,

Cheers,

Huey.

Good Morning, the flip back seats from Telwater are excellent seats and having the ability to change direction without swivelling the seat is great and they are comfortable to boot. We can order as a spare part and you also get the "Raider" discount.

PM me if you would like details,

Cheers,

Huey.

Done Huey, thanks! Here is a picture of my boats cockpit to give you an idea of the colour scheme. Note the swivel under the passenger seat but not the skippers!

Thanks again!

Kenny

post-3557-1190930142_thumb.jpg

Hi Kenny, I have sent you an email and I think the seats from WW will look good in your boat, just be aware that you will proably have to replace the pedestals as well becasue I do not think the seats will be interchangeable.

Cheers,

Huey.

Hi Kenny, I have sent you an email and I think the seats from WW will look good in your boat, just be aware that you will proably have to replace the pedestals as well becasue I do not think the seats will be interchangeable.

Cheers,

Huey.

Thanks Huey, I'll check it out!

Are these the only way to get these types of seats?

As i have been looking and cant find them.

and i am sure the would be a pretty penny from Quintrex.

This seat would also solve alot of problems i have.

G'day Wastin (can I call you that for short?)

I have PM'ed you an alternate supplier, as well as a picture. Hope this helps! :thumbup: