My Boat Service

I would just like to thank Huey and Huett Marine Centre for their excellent service on our Suzuki 50 4 stroke.

Huey the boat was tested today and runs like a dream :yahoo: no more missing with the spark plugs replaced and I towed the boat at 110 kph and the new bearing buddies worked great.

If any of you didnt know Huett Marine do trailer maintainence for us that have no mechanical aptitude what so ever,that being me :074:

Huey also galmeted my axle to stop it from rusting.

The trailer was fully greased in all the right places and Huey even gave me some tips as where the dipstick was :1yikes: which I had never seen as I have never looked under the cowling.

He showed me where the oil filter was and how to change the oil.

Thanks for the tips Huey and I will be back in 100 hrs or 12 months :thumbup:

I am now the proud owner of a grease gun and marine grease for my motor and bearing grease and I scored my fishraider discount as well.

Cheers Stewy

did your service reminder go off on the gauge :1fishing1:

No,the service reminder is in my head and the taco on my Suzuki indicates hours done when the ignition is switched on but the motor not started and it was around 1000 rpm which equates to 100 hrs done :biggrin2:

Cheers Stewy

i was told that the management system of the motor will give you a warning when the service is up with the light staying on after you turn the key on the first position and keep beeping instead of stoping after a second or two :1fishing1:

Hey Stewy

Does Huey do services on Stacers with F60C's on the back?

They service all brands Hooky and that was my first time at Huett Marine and it wont be my last :biggrin2:

It sure is nice dealing with professionals.

Cheers Stewy