Budgewoi Beach Fishing

hobbitt

Hello raiders, spent the best part of the day wetting a line at the beach, north of Lakes Beach today.

The water was flat and crystal clear, there appeared to be some tuna in a feeding frenzy a little to far off shore to hit, so I found a spot away from other keen fisho's, a nice gutter to work.

I chucked a couple of hand fulls of home made special burley out, and to my surprise a heap of whiting whipped up the goods. You little beauty I thought.

Well, that was as close as I was gunna get. I tried bait, I tried SP's, I tried hard lures, metal lures, single hooks gang hooks.....................

What did I get? NUTHIN!!!

Not even a bite.

LOOSSSSEERRRRRRR !

Oh well, a little bit of Rec Leave coming my way early November, time to launch the Hobbitt launch.

Hello raiders, spent the best part of the day wetting a line at the beach, north of Lakes Beach today.

The water was flat and crystal clear, there appeared to be some tuna in a feeding frenzy a little to far off shore to hit, so I found a spot away from other keen fisho's, a nice gutter to work.

I chucked a couple of hand fulls of home made special burley out, and to my surprise a heap of whiting whipped up the goods. You little beauty I thought.

Well, that was as close as I was gunna get. I tried bait, I tried SP's, I tried hard lures, metal lures, single hooks gang hooks.....................

What did I get? NUTHIN!!!

Not even a bite.

LOOSSSSEERRRRRRR !

Oh well, a little bit of Rec Leave coming my way early November, time to launch the Hobbitt launch.

aiii mate like ive been told a million times fishing can be a bit like that sometimes... but i mean, fish are fish, they instinctively eat what they can find so if you know there are fish there but they arent taking your baits then there must be somethign thats telling the fishies its not safe to eat the lure or bait... then its just figuring out exactly what is scaring them away...

haha mate by the way you say rec leave id guess you work for the government!!! haha