Soft Plastic Squid Jig

gretsch

Gidday Raiders

I saw an advert for Squidgie Soft Plastic Squid Jigs and was wondering if anyone has used one? They look the goods... :thumbup:

Hey ceph, are they the ones with the led's in them that you can turn on and off by squezing the sides???? If so my mate has used them and seems to think that they are a good thing..... definitely worth spending a few $ on and giving them a go anyway!!!!

Hey ceph, are they the ones with the led's in them that you can turn on and off by squezing the sides???? If so my mate has used them and seems to think that they are a good thing..... definitely worth spending a few $ on and giving them a go anyway!!!!

Yep.. they are the ones.. I am going to grab a few and put them to the test. The in-built light seems to be a good idea!!

Yep.. they are the ones.. I am going to grab a few and put them to the test. The in-built light seems to be a good idea!!

Just dont forget to turn it off when your finished using it!!!!!! That would S#%t you bad if you forgot to turn it off..... Ill give any squid jig a go at the moment after the weekend when i pulled in my 2 biggest ever squid on a $2.5 hard plastic jig from watto's. I tied it on cause i was going off the rocks in a spot where you always loose jigs and it came up with the goods on two squid over 45cm long!!!!! But for under the spit i reackon thoes squidgy ones look the goods!!!! Im going to pick a couple up for sure!

Edited by fishlexic

Just dont forget to turn it off when your finished using it!!!!!! That would S#%t you bad if you forgot to turn it off..... Ill give any squid jig a go at the moment after the weekend when i pulled in my 2 biggest ever squid on a $2.5 hard plastic jig from watto's. I tied it on cause i was going off the rocks in a spot where you always loose jigs and it came up with the goods on two squid over 45cm long!!!!! But for under the spit i reackon thoes squidgy ones look the goods!!!! Im going to pick a couple up for sure!

It isn't the jig.. its the way its fished (to a degree).. I reckon you are right about the spit.. lights definitely work there.