Mobile Marine Mechanic

Kiwi Dan

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a mobile mechanic that will come out and service my boat. The last guy i used lived in Dee Why, i think his name was Dave but ive lost his number. He was well priced and came and picked up the boat as well.

So if anyone knows of any mobile mechanics that are decent could you please send me a pm, all help is appreciated.

Edited by Kiwi Dan

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a mobile mechanic that will come out and service my boat. The last guy i used lived in Dee Why, i think his name was Dave but ive lost his number. He was well priced and came and picked up the boat as well.

So if anyone knows of any mobile mechanics that are decent could you send me a pm or leave a reply, all help is appreciated.

Mate,

ive never had to use this guy but had his card for a while.....company is" oznautica..on the water.."

name: Rares badrea(zorro)

PH. 0407 173 423 or info@oznautica.com

Oldsalty

Hi i'm new to this club and this is my 1st post. I'm in a similar dillema i'm in need of a mobile mechanic and i'm in the western suburbs. can anyone please leave a post or pm me with any phone numbers. i would appreciate any help. :biggrin2: