Jump to content

Strips On Side Of The Boat


Recommended Posts

Unfortunately i got caught in the those trecharous winds last week and as a result, my boat has suffered a fair bit of damage. Most of it is in the process of being sorted, but i'm just wondering what these strips on the side of the boat are called, and if its possible to fix them as they have been slightly torn from the boat??


(This isnt my boat)



Edited by Luringbream
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...