Boat Cover

njsconst

I am thinking about getting a full storm cover made for my boat.

I keep my boat under a carport but the front of it still gets smashed by the afternoon westerly sun. I am also sick of the boat getting dusty from a nearby construction site. I have looked at the covers you buy from Bias & Whitworths but lets face it they are crap and wont fit properly. I want one made from quality material that is waterproof and breathes............ and fits!

So I want to a get a custom full cover made. Has anyone had one made recently or know how much a custom job would cost ?????

My boat is a 18ft Seafarer and I want the cover to cover the entire boat/motor.

Please any feedback will be greatly appreciated. If anyone can recommend a manufacturer/company feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Nathan.

I am thinking about getting a full storm cover made for my boat.

I keep my boat under a carport but the front of it still gets smashed by the afternoon westerly sun. I am also sick of the boat getting dusty from a nearby construction site. I have looked at the covers you buy from Bias & Whitworths but lets face it they are crap and wont fit properly. I want one made from quality material that is waterproof and breathes............ and fits!

So I want to a get a custom full cover made. Has anyone had one made recently or know how much a custom job would cost ?????

My boat is a 18ft Seafarer and I want the cover to cover the entire boat/motor.

Please any feedback will be greatly appreciated. If anyone can recommend a manufacturer/company feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Nathan.

Have sent you a PM Nathan.

Good Morning Nathan, a custom made cover for your boat will be approx $1200 depending on who you use. We have been using the same guy for about 20 years and he is mobile so he can come to your place.

You can get generic ones in boxes to suit your size of boat for about $600 and they tend to work well.

PM me if you would like details,

Cheers,

Huey.