Snappa On Plastics

Bran_don

When out with my dad today and we fished only plastics. First fish I hooked was a good yellow tail kingy but it snappoed me off beside the boat. next dad got a cobia about 6kg then I hooked this thing that ran like a kingy but came up a snappa. It is bigger than dads best one too. Caught it on a lime tiger 7 inch gulp 3/4 TT jig head off tweed heads. We weighed it at our local tackle shop and it was 11kg and 900mm longpost-5379-1193046995_thumb.jpg

Brandon

Top fish mate.

You also forgot to add, and bigger than Heaths, Andy's, Lance's, JB's, Robs & Willo's best as well :1yikes:

We've all got some catching up to do now :thumbup:

Makes the 15lber we got on the weekend look small at that size. :mad3:

Willo will be spewin :biggrin2:

Edited by Heath

Those NSW snapper put the SA snapper to shame in the looks department. An 11kilo East coast snapper beats any SA or NZ snapper in my book. What a great looking fish and what a fishery is opening up all along the coast. Who'd of thought eh, go shallow or go home and leave the snapper leads at home.

Well done!!

When out with my dad today and we fished only plastics. First fish I hooked was a good yellow tail kingy but it snappoed me off beside the boat. next dad got a cobia about 6kg then I hooked this thing that ran like a kingy but came up a snappa. It is bigger than dads best one too. Caught it on a lime tiger 7 inch gulp 3/4 TT jig head off tweed heads. We weighed it at our local tackle shop and it was 11kg and 900mm longpost-5379-1193046995_thumb.jpg

Brandon

That is a brilliant fish!! Well done!!