Middle Harbour Breambos 18/12

alexit

Hit the water early Sat to chase up those kingie schools that have been round during the week.

I spent a couple of hours flicking at this and that for naught.... but what a day for it! :thumbup:

It starts getting hot so I slowly head back to Tunks Park flicking at anything fishy without as much as a touch.

Now I've got plenty of bream soaking baits over the years, but the few (well...3 :risata:) picked up on plastic have all come looking for flatties. Given this, I'm sure you can understand when I say that I was thinking I really had NO idea what I was doing... :thumbup: But was enjoying myself.

So I get into a small bay and start round the boats...bump. Hello. Next boat and this agro lill bream comes out of nowhere and whacks the BM right at the boat. I was so suprised I almost fell in. :biggrin2: Only a small 20cm odd specimen but boy was I a happy lad.

post-300-1103440403_thumb.jpg

Soon after, with new found vigour, I pull a nice 32cm model from under a crusty hull........and he felt much bigger I tell you! :1clap:

post-300-1103440482_thumb.jpg

Ok I say, I think I get the hang of this....

Later after dropping a few others, two breambos dart out and fight each other to slam the BM right out next to the boat. The smaller gets in first and trys to take off back home, but got only a few feet before coming back to the net.

post-300-1103440669_thumb.jpg

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Three big grins in about 30min and I went home a happy man.

alex

Lookin at my growing collection of plastic....yeah I'm hooked :1fishing1:

Yep thats my rig and I sure was with her that day, and everyday work permiting!

The boat gives me, and the 'other' gf, great pleasure to fish from.

I just put a small minn kota on the bow.........I love the sound of silence. :1clap: Those breambos just don't hear you till it's too late.

alex

Alex

We were out there on Sat in a 500 Freedom sport. we found a school of slimies but nothing under them.

I noticed your boat out there next time we will come over and say hello.

Max

Edited by Max_H