The Entrance

marlin1962

Hi all,

Went to the entrance last sunday with my family and mat's(all bard up) family.

The weather couldn't have been better, we left home around 8am and had a good run to the entrance.

After getting mat's and my kids sorted with life jackets and sun screen we headed for the north channel,

found the spot that i done ok when i was here on hols and anchored up. Started by getting the girls

rods fitted with prawns , once they were set i picked my fav flattie sp and started flicking all over the place

changed from pink to pumpkinseed ,same type of sp and first cast bang a nice flattie, looked over to see

mat and his family in the bar crusher catching flattie's and bream on pillies. Stayed at this spot for a 1hr

or so than the kids were getting restless so we decided to grab some lunch and pull up on the sand bank

so the kids could have a swim and play on sand. Great day had by all with everyone catching fish and

watching them swim away. I must say that the flood has done wonders to the entrance, i have never seen

the water so clear ,you could see the fish swimming around all over the place.

Thanks to '' all bard up'' and family for a great day.

CHEERS MARTY '' POP'S PUNT''

ps;- just a few pics the wife's took.

Well done there Marty :thumbup:

Sounds like you had a great day with family and friends.

You even managed to catch fish.

It doesn't get any better then that.

Well done :yahoo:

G,day Marty,

I was up at The Entrance on Saturday and boy the In-Tide was really belting in. Yes as you said the water was very clear. Being close to a near King-Tide it was a pleasure to see the lake system receiving an injection of crystal clear water in volumes.

Cheers BART. :1fishing1:

Top report, Marty! It's an added bonus when the family shares your enthusiasm, isn't it?!

Hodgey

yes it is a bonus when the family like fishing, as you can see by the first pic my 12yr old daughter

is scared of anything that breathes but the :wife: and my 6yr old loves all types of animals.

i would say my 6yr old is one that just wants to learn more on fishing and is a great one to let you

know how to catch flatties. :074: Thanks for your comments hodgey.

cheers marty