Botany 31/10

nargse1

went out on the cousins(deschanel) boat (titanic) yesterday in the bay.

did th kingie hunt for a couple hours with no results.

very windy SE wasnt making it fun either. drifting was hopless with the wind also.

headed in to some more sheltered areas after one go at a trawl across the eastern head land.

a good feed for the family and more though so wasnt a too bad trip out.

if someone can resize pics for me ill put them up :(

if ur using windows xp! just right click on image select edit then click on image and select stretch / skew! change th percentages equally until the size is right! i reduce to 30-40%! then save as and you have your new image!

hey dom ill just send my pics to you to post for me from now on...........

when the next trip out on the titanic? next sunday sounds great to me. dont forget the bungs th :1prop: is

time

going out with wacko and yes dear on wed afternoon hopefully for a hard body sesh

......... I cooked up some tasty flathead fish cocktails for me and the :wife: that night with a few :beersmile: [/b] [/size]

Des great day in the end and well worth the peserverence . That plate of fish and chips looks absolutely fantastic. I'm waiting for hospital type tripe and white sauce from Shirl at this very moment :lol:

I'll give you a ring from Lugarno one day and drop me a plate like that down and wait around a few minutes and I'll hand you a little bream :1yikes:

jewgaffer :thumbup: