Search For Sluggo's

chocofallon

Hi All,

Quick question if anyone has some advice. I've just got my new reel last week and am dying to give it a run on Sunday down in Sydney. I'm living up on lake macquarie and have been trying to get some sluggo's but noone is stocking them up here. Two of the shops have been having troubles with the guy that imports them. I've got my mate on the search down in Sydney but has tried two places to no avail. Does anyone know of any tacklo's in Sydney that have a supply of white/pink variety. The closest I have to a sluggo right now is flicking dads old speedoes at the bait schools! Which will probably catch more crabs than anything.

If anyone knows it would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

joe.

ive looked at many stores for sluggos and they all say they cant get them at the moment! ive been to above mentioned tackle store but at villawood and they dont have them!

you could always try the many other stick baits! bass assasin! squidgy flick bait! ect.. ect...

ive looked at many stores for sluggos and they all say they cant get them at the moment! ive been to above mentioned tackle store but at villawood and they dont have them!

you could always try the many other stick baits! bass assasin! squidgy flick bait! ect.. ect...

Yep, the Bass Assassins and even Powerbait/Gulp Jerk Shads and big Zoom Flukes work well.

Or take advantage of the strong AU$ and get the Slug-gos on eBay for about $6 a pack landed. I just bought 13 packs for $76.