Optimax 115

arkedup

Gee guys all i wanted to know was if an optimax 115 was a good reliable motor to put on on my seafarer. I had no idea it would have turned into this. In future I will think alot more carefully about what questions I post

For those interested its on and seems to go ok , so far its been reliable, starts in an instant, uses alot less fuel than the old v6 135 merc but as expected doesnt go as fast

Was it the best motor? i dont know and dont realy care its doing its job well so far

Most important to me is that the young fella and me are back out on the water enjoying ourselves on the weekend and geting a few fish :thumbup::thumbup:

so lets leave it at that

G'day Arked ,

If the motor is doing its job , and you are happy with it , then you made the right choice. As you will have noticed , brand loyalty is very strong in this forum , and everyone is entitled to their opinions. Please dont be put off asking questions , the more replies you get , the more informed decisions you can make. As you have decided on your motor , and are enjoying its benefits , I will now close this thread. Thanks to all who participated !!

Ross