Gps Mark And Bait Grounds

winnings1

Hi All

My first post!! I am going out on Saturday for the first time in a while off Cronulla wide./ Does anyone know the GPS co-ordinates of The Canyons? Also where are the best bait grounds in Port Hacking?

Thanks

Winnings

when i leave from the hacking i scoot around to shark island and fish the northen side stay away if there is a big swell running,ther normally some traps around there if you berly shouldnt take long for some yakas ,slimies are harder to come by ,the gps marks are in the boat if know one gets them to you send us a message

Thanks Mr Magoo for the advice which I will certainly heed. I ended up getting the GPS marks as they tell me that there is a much greater variation in temperature out there so we shall see.

Thank you for making the effort to answer my request.

when i leave from the hacking i scoot around to shark island and fish the northen side stay away if there is a big swell running,ther normally some traps around there if you berly shouldnt take long for some yakas ,slimies are harder to come by ,the gps marks are in the boat if know one gets them to you send us a message