We Need This Bloke For The Next Social

mrmoshe

Aussie breaks record for carrying full beer glasses

An Australian has beaten the Germans at their own boozy game, smashing the world record for carrying stein glasses full of beer.

Bavarian-born restaurant manager Reinhard Wurtz, who recently became an Australian citizen, broke the record for carrying one-litre steins of beer, when he carried 20 for 40 metres last night.

With each beer-filled stein weighing at least 2.5 kilograms, Mr Wurtz carried 50 kilograms of beer and glass in the record-breaking effort.

The previous record of 16 steins was held by German barmaid Anita Schwartz.

post-1685-1195165062_thumb.jpg :beersmile::beersmile::beersmile::beersmile::beersmile::beersmile::beersmile:

Yeah that's a good idea Pete. On water deliveries at the kingfish social. He sure looks the part. I wonder if this Reinhard bloke wants to have a go at establishing a kayak record and do bulk deliveries around the heads.

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Edited by jewgaffer

Damm it looks like there is a rule that they need to be carried on the outside. I'm sure he could have nearly done half again if internal acrrying was allowed- I know we did at the beer tents.

What do you write on your residency application- "professional stein carrier"

answer from immigration sorry mate you need to be a nurse or have qualifications as we are trying to become the smart country.

Reply . Well I just want to clarify my application- I am a world record holder in beer carrying!!!

Reply Ohhhhh Why didn't you say so - mate welcome to Australia.

And he didn't have to catch a dodgy boat from Indonesia.

I hope to be a world champion one day!!! This is giving me ideas

Pel

PS I think we need Anita's forearms next time on the winch out at Browns

Edited by pelican

Damm it looks like there is a rule that they need to be carried on the outside. I'm sure he could have nearly done half again if internal acrrying was allowed- I know we did at the beer tents.

What do you write on your residency application- "professional stein carrier"

answer from immigration sorry mate you need to be a nurse or have qualifications as we are trying to become the smart country.

Reply . Well I just want to clarify my application- I am a world record holder in beer carrying!!!

Reply Ohhhhh Why didn't you say so - mate welcome to Australia.

And he didn't have to catch a dodgy boat from Indonesia.

I hope to be a world champion one day!!! This is giving me ideas

Pel

PS I think we need Anita's forearms next time on the winch out at Browns

:074::074::074:

..cheers!..stevo!..