Pittwater 27,28,29

Trouble

On the 27th collected some bait for 3hrs (long story :risata:) :1yikes: 20 or so nippers and 2 mullet(30+cm) that took un countable attempts to catch..they where to be kept for a jew later on that night as Alex belismo caught a 20kg specimen off the beach earlier that morning..Well the bloody S easter hit hard and we where stranded with bait so decided to ruff the beach for 30 mins an then let the mullet go :ranting2: and kept the nippers for a bay session early tommorow..

next morning we fished the pittwater for 5 bream to 37cm (my Pb) for this year and 3 fat whiting to 36cm which where caught on hardbodied lures..

We decided to try the spot again so i could try and show some evidence that i wasnt telling fibs as i didnt have the camera the day the fish where caught..well all we got was a small bream and friggin cold.. :thumbdown:

Can't complain though as i have fished the past 10 days out of 2 weeks..and as soon as the weather clears up ill be back out there.. :1tongue::thumbup:

..Rob..

Yeah, it just may of been us, there was 2 of us pumping nippers and one younger one having a fish on the drop off..would of been latish in the day 3-5pm..

Yeah it was great fun..could'nt turn his head for a while..dad was telling me to bring the bloody thing in after 2 mins but not much you do when your hearing zzzzzzzzz zz zzzzz...love it.. :thumbup:

We got 25 in about 10 mins.. :1tongue: most people pump quite close into the shore..but if you walk out abit ( knee deep even at low tide) you will pump up good numbers at a time..thats if your quicker then the tiny whiting about..such a pest.. :ranting2: