Damaged Fibreglass Hull

spongy

I lent my boat out to a friend last week, and it has come back with some hull damage after it fell off the trailer on the ramp.

I have yet to see the extent of the damage, but have been told its minor and not leaking.

Anyone know where I could take it to get repaired?

I live in Strathfield, so somewhere close would be good.

Cheers,

jeff

Hi Jeff, I also live in Strathfield and I noticed on the other side of the Hume Highway from Strathfield along Homebush Road there is a fibreglass repair place. I remember him levaing his card on the work ute at home, but I am sorry I can not seem to find it. Do a yellow pages search for glass repair shops in Strathfield and i am sure he will come up. I think the name is somwthing like Fibrerepair?

Cheers,

Huey.

Hi Jeff, I also live in Strathfield and I noticed on the other side of the Hume Highway from Strathfield along Homebush Road there is a fibreglass repair place. I remember him levaing his card on the work ute at home, but I am sorry I can not seem to find it. Do a yellow pages search for glass repair shops in Strathfield and i am sure he will come up. I think the name is somwthing like Fibrerepair?

Cheers,

Huey.

Thx Huey,

Did a quick search and didnt find anyone that area.

Only 2 came up;

1. Craft Fibreglass Pty Ltd in Villawood

2. DJFM Fibreglass Repairs in Canterbury

I think I will try DJFM. Very rough quote was $650 - $1800.

Jeff

There used to be a guy named Brian who worked from a building in the back lane behind Suttons Homebush next to Accessory World's rear entrance. Used to be very good and very cheap but it has been a few years since I was there. Would be well worth a 5 min drive to check out.

GT