Sydney Harbour 11th December, 2007

gretsch

Nice work Ceph... The Kings get better and better every year. To be honest, I have caught a very good number of them using lures over the years... but once I master the art of catching the elusive squid... gosh... sessions like yours will be more likely - well done!

nice catch mate,

thats exactly what i'm hoping for this summer.

i went out with a mate kingy hunting a couple weekends ago and at about 6am, just about everyone on the 6 boats around us all hooked up. similar to what happened to you at one stage. around what time did your big sweep come through? i'm guessing it was around 6am because of the sun just coming up?

cheers,

tom.

nice catch mate,

thats exactly what i'm hoping for this summer.

i went out with a mate kingy hunting a couple weekends ago and at about 6am, just about everyone on the 6 boats around us all hooked up. similar to what happened to you at one stage. around what time did your big sweep come through? i'm guessing it was around 6am because of the sun just coming up?

cheers,

tom.

Our "sweep" was at about 10.30am.. I have experienced "hot bites" at all times of the day. It is almost like someone has flicked a switch marked "KINGS - EAT EVERYTHING YOU CAN SEE NOW". :biggrin2:

Edited by Ceph