Fishing The Flats Sp's

RPL

Ill keep it short and sweet, went for a 2 hour fish today

landed a Pb Trev on SP that went 40cm, a flattie was dropped and a 31cm tailor was landed, now my next question is what Braided line should i be using?

Lures used

3' Pearl Bassminnow- Got the trev

3' Watermellon Bassminnow- Zilch

3' Nuculer chicken Minnow- Had a flounder but dropped him

I had rapala but it keeps on getting air knots, i cast about 150+ times each session so i was wondering what to spool up next?

How does the 4lb pink fireline go?

Thanks guys.

Edited by RPL

RPL the air knot broblem will always be a factor and i find holding the line for the first few rolls should min the problem.

Congrats on the fish you caught and if need be i tend to find 6lb works better on windy days in either pink or green.

Id also try the 6"sandworms in camo they work very well on the bream. :1fishing1:

RPL the air knot broblem will always be a factor and i find holding the line for the first few rolls should min the problem.

Congrats on the fish you caught and if need be i tend to find 6lb works better on windy days in either pink or green.

Id also try the 6"sandworms in camo they work very well on the bream. :1fishing1:

Thanks for the advice, i haven't used it for a while. Do you still find it to be a bit wirey?