Where Would I Catch Live Bait

Yarraone

I am very new to this live bait fishing , and I like the two spots at Juno and Flint & Steel. So, to do this well I have been told I need live bait such as yakka's, squid or yellow tail..Where would be some of the best spots close by to catch these and what sort of bait and rigs should i use to catch them ? I want to get amounst the jew's and good flatties that seem to be on offer at the moment at Juno and Flint & Steel. :1fishing1:

the bait ground is just east of flint and steel at the tip of west head. there's a box on the shore which marks the spot. anchor...burley up with a some catfood...float a single size 10 hook with a small piece of prawn or fish flesh or whatever and let it drift. good luck.

the bait ground is just east of flint and steel at the tip of west head. there's a box on the shore which marks the spot. anchor...burley up with a some catfood...float a single size 10 hook with a small piece of prawn or fish flesh or whatever and let it drift. good luck.

Thanks for that i will give it a go this friday....

as kbark said mate...

also i just posted this

http://fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.ph...c=27156&hl=

and may help you... as for squid i have found the orange small jigs about size 2 working better at the moment.. slow retrieve over the numerous weedbeds in area....

good luck out there....

mate id have to say :1welcomeani::1fishing1::thumbup:

try this go to ur local fish and tackle joint ur good local that is, any way get dvds on bait fishing

i cald recomend 1 its call local knowlidge its based in sydney shows you how to catch squid

and rigs and also baiting up black fish or buy small sqidgee lures cast in close to the edges of rocks

where you can find pike and yakas have fun :thumbup: