Swa Sp's

RPL

Fished SWA (Port Hacking) today with plastics along the edges on the run out tide, was fairly quiet, however the were whitebait schools working the surface.

i managed one 65cm flattie and went thru about a pack of Gulp! as the tailor were ripping them to shreds.

Has anyone else noticed that there are heaps of undersized tailor in the river (20-25cm)?

The Gulp! has really grown on me i mainly didnt use them before as i didnt like how they would leak in my bag, the fish was taken on

2.5' shrimp in Nuclear chicken.

I also spotted what i believe was a small shark that was cruising the surface along the channels, it was brown in colour and would have been 2ft max, as i wasn't close enough to identify it i have no idea what it could have been, any ideas?

Fished SWA (Port Hacking) today with plastics along the edges on the run out tide, was fairly quiet, however the were whitebait schools working the surface.

i managed one 65cm flattie and went thru about a pack of Gulp! as the tailor were ripping them to shreds.

Has anyone else noticed that there are heaps of undersized tailor in the river (20-25cm)?

The Gulp! has really grown on me i mainly didnt use them before as i didnt like how they would leak in my bag, the fish was taken on

2.5' shrimp in Nuclear chicken.

I also spotted what i believe was a small shark that was cruising the surface along the channels, it was brown in colour and would have been 2ft max, as i wasn't close enough to identify it i have no idea what it could have been, any ideas?

I wouldnt mind giving the gulp a go, Ive only tried squidgies so far but gulp seems to be a bit more popular. What sort of action are you using for them? As for your shark it could have been a little whaler or maybe a bullshark if the water was murky. If it was either of them I'd watch out they can get pretty agressive.

I wouldnt mind giving the gulp a go, Ive only tried squidgies so far but gulp seems to be a bit more popular. What sort of action are you using for them? As for your shark it could have been a little whaler or maybe a bullshark if the water was murky. If it was either of them I'd watch out they can get pretty agressive.

Same acton and all, just quick jerks that would immitate a prawn.

O yea my mates reckon they saw one to 2 meters about a month ago, and i have heard stories that they go up there.

Well done mate on a nice flatty,i found the same thing with the gulp's they catch you fish

but have had them leak in my bag also even though the bag seemed sealed properly.

Anyone got any tips to avoid that!

cheers

steve

Thanks mate, yea i have found a storage sollution for them now, ill just keep them standing upright then they wont leak!

i picked up 3 packs today for $21 so im pretty happy with that.