Narra Lakes 13/01/2008

Capt Hook

Fished the lake this morning in a tinnie belonging to another member of our fishing club...fish of the month is bream and we caught plenty of just under...and our size in our club is 27 minimum...they were all 25- 26 bar one keeper which came in at 28...

However we did evry well on Flattie's...6 all up in a 2 hour space as I had to go early being the missus b'day today...biggest was 68 cm and smallest ones were 49-50 cm...here's a pic of my 3 that will be entered and weighed...for once my daughter didn't come along as we had young nieces staying over and without her hogging the hits I got some fish... :thumbup:

Flatty13012008.JPG

Great duskies CaptHook. Looks like the birthday girl is in for some delicious

flattie fillets tonight.

Were you using artificials or bait today?

I had every intention of fishing the lake early this morning as well, but my dear :wife: thought up

some chores for me to do :1badmood:

I don't like fishing the lake on Sundays much anyway..too many people.

Mid week is always way better for me.

Cheers,

Pete.

Well done mate on such a fantastic session. You wouldnt happen to be talking about Narrabeen fishing club would you? You could say Im a silent member as I never can get the weekends off! Glad to see the lake is starting to fire again.

Well done mate.

Charmo

Well done mate on such a fantastic session. You wouldnt happen to be talking about Narrabeen fishing club would you? You could say Im a silent member as I never can get the weekends off! Glad to see the lake is starting to fire again.

Well done mate.

Charmo

Parkway Pirates Fishing Club....based out of the Parkway Hotel...