Georges River Landbased

Raii

Hey all, new member here to fishraider, have read some interesting posts/articles on here and decided to join.

I mainly fish the Georges landbased on either Lugarno or old ferry rd (opposite lugarno) for bream/whiting, i was hoping to try else where around the Georges landbased and was wondering where yous recommend thats accessible by car around the georges and top bait, im not sure if tom uglys/ captain cooks is accessible landbased?

edit*

if possible an area to cast SP's too as old ferry rd isnt very productive using SP's there

Thanks

Edited by Raii

Hi Ray :1welcomeani: to Fishraider :thumbup:

Just replied to your pm asking me for advice on the Lugarno area, the Georges in general and the use of soft plastics. Thank you for that.

I am primarily a natural bait and jig fisherman, experienced in using hardbodies, although lately I've been having a few good results on SP's.

You'll enjoy being a member and I am sure you will find our members a very friendly bunch of blokes and lady fishos some of whom are extremely talented who are always willing to advise and help out fellow members.

Fishraider is a most informative fishing site and I am certain your own fishing will improve out of sight from informations passed on to you by other members and in no time you yourself will benefit greatly in all aspects of fishing and boating and do it yourself projects etc which is an excellent advisory forum as well :thumbup:

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

jewgaffer: ive read a few of your posts and seems theres the occasional jew at lugarno, mind if i join you one time? :074:

mind if i get some tips first hand with lures some time at georges? haha

esk: are those areas easily accesible ? i was recommended to try tom uglys/captain cooks ? ill read up more about oatley/bald face

thanks for the welcoming