Iron Cove/h&c Bay

Raii

After reading up on how successful these two areas have been i was interested in hitting these areas, landbased, can anyone provide me with the hotspots, bait etc and the usual things about these two areas as i havent been to either so wanting to decide where to hit probably this weekend or whenever the weathers good, im also planning to fish with SPs, and im a newb to plastics so yeah any tips would be great :1prop:

Thanks

just park anywhere near the water, take your lightest rod and a few plastics and walkaround the edges flicking lures into likely looking areas, theres heaps of wharves all around the area with most holding bream and flatties at the right times, just keep walking and keep casting covering lots of ground, i dont really fish a single spot there im always moving around so travel light and good luck. heres a nice hen and chicken flattie to inspire you :1fishing

BigMummaCroc.jpg

try to fish the high tides too

Edited by Hooked up

(likely looking areas) sandy bottom with weed or rock scattered, shallow water dropping into deeper water, rocky points or any points actually, wharves, pontoons, go for a walk youll be surprised at all the good little spots around. good luck :1fishing1:

• 2 months later...

After reading up on how successful these two areas have been i was interested in hitting these areas, landbased, can anyone provide me with the hotspots, bait etc and the usual things about these two areas as i havent been to either so wanting to decide where to hit probably this weekend or whenever the weathers good, im also planning to fish with SPs, and im a newb to plastics so yeah any tips would be great :1prop:

Thanks

iron cove

bit late but, if you gana start with soft plastics go get the gulp minnows in pumkin seed ,and fish light.one more tip be mobile take a walk around.im new to breaming but im hooked everyday after work im down there,wana hook up ill give ya a tour of the area pm me .i fish the rozelle hospital to the bridge and back again

Edited by Jewhunter