Thanks Mick At Aba

wakd

Just wanted to say thank you to Mick at ABA who gave me and my housemate a very good deal on a rod each and some other tackle this evening. I picked up a Saegake Hama Special, my flatmate got a Struddy SickStick Pro, and I got a bunch of Berkley plastics and a couple of HBs. Mick (and another staff member whose name I don't know) were very helpful, and gave us a very substantial Fishraider discount. Thanks ABA!!!

Ben.

Have to agree Wakd

Being up on the Central Coast it makes it a bit hard to to get down to Penrith but a simple phone call to Mick and Phil and they had my order in the post that afternoon with free postage. All with out leaving the office.... You gotta be happy with that :biggrin2:

I have to say that ABA is an awesome place for gear at ultra competitive prices.

I purchased an Okuma Reel in Dec 04 and mixed SP's and Jigs etc. in various visits and have always had excellent fishraider pricing.

Great staff - Good stocks - Friendly advice

Cheers to ABA :beersmile::thumbup:

Swoff - using my Sustain on it at the moment, not sure when I'll get another 1000 size reel, as I have a low-profile baitcaster, a 2500/3000 size reel, and a heavier spin stick all on the "want list" at the moment...