Port Stephens..any News

mrelxr6

boat mate..and yeh i cant wait...first time im going there.

i usually go to forster etc .going with 3 familys..me my best mate and brother inlaw are going fishing in the boat.

i also have a few mates from work who are going and are going in a fishing comp up there in feb

yeah that will be the interclub comp i am quite shore which start's in a few week's in Feb, all the action is happening there at the moment. I know some skipper's up there and they are doing very well, one of them got a Grand Slam a few week's ago and i read a report of a 400 or 500 pound estimated blue marlin caught there a few week's ago, gee i wish that was me who caught it. I am going to South West Rock's though in about 2-3 week's in Feb for a week and i am really looking forward to it. from what i have heard and read and been told by a few boy's who know not a hell of a lot is going on or happening there at the moment but i have a very good feeling that we will do very well and that the action will start and happen very soon

Edited by Scon

yeah that will be the interclub comp i am quite shore which start's in a few week's in Feb, all the action is happening there at the moment. I know some skipper's up there and they are doing very well, one of them got a Grand Slam a few week's ago and i read a report of a 400 or 500 pound estimated blue marlin caught there a few week's ago, gee i wish that was me who caught it. I am going to South West Rock's though in about 2-3 week's in Feb for a week and i am really looking forward to it. from what i have heard and read and been told by a few boy's who know not a hell of a lot is going on or happening there at the moment but i have a very good feeling that we will do very well and that the action will start and happen very soon

mates from work are in it...cant wait.