Hitting The Hawksberry

Yarraone

Hi to everyone out there.. Im hitting the H'berry around Flint & Steel and might even head out to lion island hoping for my first Jew..

I herd that the river was pretty muddy from the recent rain, and the fish have gone of the bight??? Can anyone give me an update...? I'm in a white with yellow trim 15' hamilton jet with a bimin. I will be around from about 6am Sat morning .. So if you see me there come and say hi . Good luck to all that are out , hope we all catch a few...

I am also going to try out around lion island

Edited by yarraone

Hi to everyone out there.. Im hitting the H'berry around Flint & Steel and might even head out to lion island hoping for my first Jew..

I'm in a white with yellow trim 15' hamilton jet with a bimin. ,.......... hope we all catch a few...

Hey mate this Hamilton Jet sounds just the shot for jew. Hitting the Hawkesbury ay ... ? ... Have you got room for me...?... and... cripes... a couple of parachutes so we can bail out if it gets too cloudy :D:lol:

Cheers

jewgaffer :thumbup:

Edited by jewgaffer

Hey mate this Hamilton Jet sounds just the shot for jew. Hitting the Hawkesbury ay ... ? ... Have you got room for me...?... and... cripes... a couple of parachutes so we can bail out if it gets too cloudy :D:lol:

Cheers

jewgaffer :thumbup:

sorry I have a full boat..But, keep watching this site I plan on going at least once a month as I am from Bathurst.. and would be glad for some company on some trips.. :beersmile: